SKU: Gym Ball
Gym Ball or Fitness Ball
- An exercise ball can work as a yoga prop to deepen stretches or support your body in difficult poses.
- A ball is the perfect prop to help you master tricky yoga poses like the advanced arm balance Scorpion.
- If you are working on this variation of forearm stand learn how to use the ball with this video. If stretching is more your scene, lengthen the front of your body by reclining with your back on the ball.
- This stretch is great after a long bike ride or a long day hunched over your computer.
- Do this workout 3 days a week with a day of rest in between each workout.
- Exercise explanations in "30 Minute Leg Blast" and "Build a Bullet Proof Chest" under the Workout tab and also at the bott
45 products in same category: